Cooling Cum Drying System Complete With Blower, Cyclone And Airlock. Conventional Single / Double Cooling Column To Counter Flow Cooler
The Counter Flow Cooler offered by us are precision designed to ensure temperature of cooled pellet materials is within +3 /+5°C above ambient temperature. It features unique automatic discharge device that helps in preventing cross contamination.
- Unique discharge frame that forces material discharge
- Stable & reliable operations
- Used in combination with separators
- By applying induction drought air, coolers being offered are designed to provide desired cooling effect
- Direction of air remains opposite to the direction of traveling of materials
- Cooler connected with blower & cyclone through proper SS ducting
- Vertical in design, the cooler pellets are discharged through vibration by eccentric mechanism
- It features level switches for automatic operations of filling & discharging
- Its unique structure allows cooling air & material to move oppositely (Enabling material to be cooled gradually from bottom to the top through heat transfer)
- Minimizes risk of 'cooling shocks,’ that is a major cause of product degradation
- In the event of power failure, the cooler discharge will be stopped by a pneumatic gate.
- Side panels fabricated from S.S.
- Available in rectangular shape & bolted type modular design construction with suitable stiffener
- Infrared sensors for level control provided at particular height outside box with acrylic glass window
- Upper hood designed for resting of air lock at inlet with provision for connecting ducting to blower and cyclone.
- Two grill type tubular trays fabricated from MS at bottom of the cooler.
- Top tray connected through eccentric mechanism (To provide gear drive for discharging of pellets)
- Manual adjustment arrangement made to bottom tray to set gap for discharge of pellets, when top tray starts oscillating.
|Motor Power (KW)
Cooler + Vane feeder
|1.1 + 0.55
||1.5 + 0.55
||1.5 + 0.55
||2.2 + 0.75
||2.2 + 1.2
||3.0 + 1.5
||3.0 + 2.0